Photokina – Day 3
Impressions from the Photokina – Day 3 (Today with links!):
- The Bilora Action Pod can attach a camera to a bycicle helmet, sounds like fun.
- The Lumiquest Promax System seems to be a very portable solution to get better flash, I’ll see if I can try it out tomorrow.
- The Green Pod is available for 15€ at the fair. I’ll get one tomorrow. If only my camera had live-view, the low angle photos wouldn’t stop.
- KPS still has the coolest tripod on the market thanks to the amazing macro-adjustment. Now they also have a quick-click system, which seems like another great innovation. Unfortunately, the macro-adjustment is only available for the 500€ Pro model right now. Lets see what they come up with next.
- Playmate of the year Michaela Grauke posed on stage and she is stunning close up. I’m not a fan of her pout pictures out there, but
The Samsung EX1 has a very, very nice lens and I like the swivel display as well as the AMOLED screen (did I mention I love AMOLED screens?), but the manual focus magnification is too low (same problem with the NX10) and it only has VGA-video???
- The 3N1-33 bag from Kata is a worthy contender for best photo bag out there.